Win tickets to the Melbourne Derby
Want to see Melbourne Victory take on their city rivals Melbourne City? Want to take your family along? You’ve come to the right spot!
My Club Victory is giving one competition entrant the chance to win a General Admission family pass to the Melbourne Derby on Saturday, 23 February 2019 at Marvel Stadium, with kick off at 7:50 pm.
To enter the competition, correctly predict the score of the upcoming Round 19 match between Melbourne Victory and Wellington Phoenix for you chance to win the family pass to the Derby!
Thanks for your interest in this competition! This competition is now closed and the winner will be notified on Tuesday, 19 February 2019 , via email.
Relive some of the best Derby moments below:
Competition Terms and Conditions are below.
- The following terms and conditions apply for the “Win tickets to the Melbourne Derby” competition.
- The promotion will commence Tuesday, 12 February 2019 and end Saturday, 16 February 2019 at 3:35 pm AEDST inclusive.
- Entry is available to all entrants. Employees of Melbourne Victory, agents, associated sponsors and participating companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- One (1) winner will be selected. Entry selection will be based on the name provided on the competition form.
- All prize values are referenced at the recommended retail in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
- The prize value does not exceed $60
- All contestants indemnify Melbourne Victory and its associated agencies and suppliers against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Winners will be informed via email or in-person at the event (depending on the prize they have received) and may be announced through Club-managed social media outlets. Prizes winners will be advised of the prize collection.
- Winners cannot change, alter, substitute or exchange any element of the prize. If the winner, for any reason, does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Melbourne Victory, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no compensation or further liability of Melbourne Victory or its agents.
- This prize is only available for minors between the age of 6 and 15 years of age.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile phone failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Melbourne Victory will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
- Melbourne Victory may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
- In all matters, all decisions of Melbourne Victory will be final and cannot be contested.
- Melbourne Victory or involved agents take no responsibility for any personal injury that occurs as a result of receiving this prize.