WorkSafe Victoria Melbourne Victory Masterclass Competition
WorkSafe Victoria, the official community partner of Melbourne Victory, is offering 5 double passes to aspiring football stars, aged 6-14 years, to participate in the April* Melbourne Victory Masterclass!
WorkSafe Victoria aims to keep all workplaces healthy and safe, and to deliver high quality care and treatment when workers are injured.
The Melbourne Victory Masterclass gives exclusive access to the club’s senior coaching staff and players at our official training base next to AAMI Park.
The Melbourne Victory April Masterclass includes:
- Coaching sessions, built by our senior coaching staff
- A meet and greet with head coach Marco Kurz, senior Melbourne Victory players and coaching staff
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of AAMI Park
- adidas training top
To be in with a chance to win the competition, fill in the below registration form and answer the following question:
- Who is Melbourne Victory’s official community partner?
Note: please ensure you are able to attend the clinic in April (*dates to be confirmed, clinic will be delivered between 6-9 April) , prior to entering the competition. Entering this form does not guarantee entry to Masterclass.
- The following terms and conditions apply for the “WorkSafe Victoria Melbourne Victory Masterclass” competition.
- The promotion will commence Monday January 20, 9.00 am and end Thursday January 23, at 11.59 pm AEST inclusive.
- Entry is available to all entrants. Employees of Melbourne Victory, agents, associated sponsors and participating companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Five (5) winners will be selected. Entry selection will be based on the name provided on the competition form.
- All prize values are referenced at the recommended retail in Australian dollars, are inclusive of GST and are correct at the time of printing.
- The prize value does not exceed $299 (each winner)
- All contestants indemnify Melbourne Victory and its associated agencies and suppliers against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Winners will be informed via email or in-person at the event (depending on the prize they have received) and announced through Club-managed social media outlets. Prizes winners will be advised of the prize collection.
- Winners cannot change, alter, substitute or exchange any element of the prize. If the winner, for any reason, does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Melbourne Victory, then the winner forfeits the prize, with no compensation or further liability of Melbourne Victory or its agents.
- This prize is only available for minors between the age of 6 and 14 years of age.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile phone failure, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Melbourne Victory will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
- Melbourne Victory may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any contestant or other person.
- In all matters, all decisions of Melbourne Victory will be final and cannot be contested.
- Melbourne Victory or involved agents take no responsibility for any personal injury that occurs as a result of receiving this prize.